McAfee Retail Card of MTP sells in various retail stores that allow you to download your security product from the internet instead of installing from a CD. This ensures that the product you install is always the latest version. Sometime due to the virus or security conflicts, problems can create for your security, protection and installation and then its get more difficult to install McAfee for normal PC users. But we are here to help you to fix those critical problems and successfully redeem, download and install your McAfee card products in your PC. If you have tried a lot yourself and still not finding the way how to figure out about the installation of MTP Retail Card then just contact us on the toll free numbers and we will try our best to help you in this situation.
Instructions for Activating MTP Retail Card:
Step 1: Open MTP Retail card activation page
- McAfee has a common page for redeeming or activating your retail product purchase.
- The site address is www.mcafee.com/activate .
- But this page address sometimes is changed.
- So go a Google or a Bing search for “redeem MTP retail card” to find the correct page.
Step 2: Select the right country and product, and enter PIN
- Select your location and the product purchased from the Retail Card activation page.
- Enter the PIN number from the retail card that you purchased.
- You will have to scratch the back of the card to see the PIN Number.
Step 3: login into your existing McAfee account or create a new McAfee account .
- McAfee account permits McAfee to keep track of all the different software licenses that you have purchased and installed.
- When you move your McAfee protection from one PC to another, or want to disable McAfee auto-renewal this account is necessary.
- McAfee installation requires you to create this account. You need to visit www.mcafee.com/activate to create this account.
Step 4 : Download the software by clicking on it and then install it.
- Download the McAfee application by clicking on the download link.
- Run the installation program.
- Complete the install – best not to select “custom installation option”.